ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AD USER CAN AUTHENTICATE IN RESTRICTED WLAN

The setup is we have 2 WLAN (Student & Employee), the user used web authentication via AD. We create 2 groups in our AD (Student and Employee). Our problem is the student can connect to the Employee WLAN and employee can connect to the Student WLAN. ...

Announcement: ZoneFlex 7762 outdoor AP End of Life

In the evolution and development of Ruckus Access Point products, the ZoneFlex 7762 family of outdoor APs joins the 7962 as End of Life. Please be advised that Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex 7762 family of Access Points will become End of Life. Effective D...

Guest users must insert Guest pass in web browser daily

Hi, I did deployment of ZoneDirector 1100 with two WLANS. 1st Network is only for internal corporate use and 2nd is "Guest" network. But when users connect to Guest Network, we have insert Guest Pass daily. How I can fix this issue?Another question i...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors