ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus ZD 3000 with Purple Portal on an external network

Hi all,We've been using a ZoneDirector for quite some time now which has been running internal and public networks perfectly, but have hit a small issue when trying to integrate Purple Portal into the public wifi.  As they claim to integrate fine wit...

Can't find 802.11d option in my ZD Configuration Panel

Hello - I am having trouble with IOS devices not connnecting or not performing with my Ruckus network.  IN other posts i have read that enabling the 802.11d will help this problem but i cannot seem to locate the option on my ZD WLAN configuration scr...

Bonjour Gateway / ACL

Is it necessary to open the associated ports in your ACL when using a Bonjour Gateway at the Zone Director?  In other words, if you have a BG advertising AirPlay is it necessary to allow traffic on ports 7000, 7001, etc?  I ask because I can get Airs...

jkrainak by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ruckus As DHCP Server ????

Can the ruckus zonedirector 3000 be used in a large wireless environment? It was an option that was brought up today during our pre-install discussions. I was under the understanding that the the zd dhcp server is very limited and not recommended. We...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors