ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Greater Customization of Portal Pages.

Hey All, I work at a school, we are trying to promote BYOD at present. I am looking at using the zero IT stuff to get this done. However there is one point that my initial testing has raised as a concern. The login and setup pages contain quite a b...

Wireless user 802.1X client shows unauthenticated

We have ruckus Zone controller and we have used 802.1x, also integrated controller with Radius server and tested it . But the issue is client gets the Ip from DHCP server in LAN but client shows Unauthenticated . Please sugesst where could be the i...

Announcement: ZoneFlex Firmware Downloads now un-restricted

Ruckus Product Management has agreed to remove the Premium Support requirement on ZoneDirector firmware downloads, effective immediately.  Current firmware has inherent entitlement checks, but there is no longer any restriction for downloading and u...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors