ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SNMP feature from ZD to VSZ

Hi, I've moved from Ruckus ZD to VSZ and I am trying to configure feature "Inherit remote syslog server for APs" but I can't seem to find it on VSZ. Any ideas on how to get this working please?

How do I get the ZoneDirector CA certificate ?

Hello, when connecting to ZoneDirector via web browser, I get the 'untrusted site' error. How do I download the ZoneDirector root CA certificate so I can install in my 'trusted root cert' folder to prevent these warnings ?I don't need to purchase a c...

Use older version of Wireshark (not 2+)

The current version of Wireshark is 2+.  It does not work with a ZD 3000 using 9.13.3.0 build 22https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000002607is helpful describing how to use wireshark but it does not mention which wireshark version to use.With...

ZD1200 Guest authorization not working

I have some wireless guest clients that are unable to get authorized on the ZD1200.  After attempting to connect to the guest network the redirect page appear, but the authorization on the ZD never happens.  The client shows in the list as unauthoriz...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors