ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Creating 2 networks, one on 5Ghz one on 2.4 only

I have an existing Ruckus network that we moved to a new location, they are getting 750 Meg internet so I want to keep them on the 5Ghz network to take advantage of the faster speed.  Problem is a few devices only operate on the 2.4.   It seems the z...

ZoneDirector v10 - service schedules off by an hour

Since the upgrade to v10, I have noticed that all of my service schedules are activating and deactivating one hour behind their scheduled times.  Controller itself is syncing against NTP and displays the appropriate time.  I have raised an issue with...

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

Old ZD needs an update.Firefox shows me this: Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAPI used to be able to bypass that using Firefox, so I could install the latest software. Thi...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors