ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

L2 ACL (MAC) doesn't apply to AP immediatly

Hello,We're using ZD1200 with R310 AP.Same VLAN, MPLS network.However, I've got some issues ; I've created an Access List based on client MAC Address applied to a specific WLAN which worked correctly at start.But now, when I add a new MAC Address, I ...

Radius Authentication/Accounting Servers

Hello, I currently have an SSID configured in ZoneDirector 1200 to send RADIUS accounting information to an 'Accounting Server'. My question is, can I configure this SSID to send RADIUS accounting information to TWO accounting servers at the same tim...

802.1x authentication succeeds but still no connection

Hello, I have a working SSID that uses WPA2 802.1x. I have simply cloned this SSID and changed the ESSID. Users now try to connect to this SSID but fail continuously. I have looked on the Windows NPS 802.1x server and can see successful logins in the...

Create Hotspot profile on ZoneDirector 1100

Dear All Master,We Have Zone Director 1100, we will configure the sontroller to have a WLAN which have hotspot portal, but after i look on that menu (Zone Director HotSpot Menu configuration) we did not find menu can create login portal like SmartCel...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors