ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zero-IT Deprecated?

I was told that Zero-IT was deprecated in ZD firmware version 10.0+.   Is this true?  Is anyone else on 10.0 or higher that can confirm or refute this?   Thanks.

Bypass AD web authentication?

Hello we have a ZD1200 and I have a WLAN running Web Authentication with Active directory and it works just fine. However I am told they want certain executives to never be prompted for authentication. My question is is this possible without creating...

Cannot Access Ruckus ZD1100 WebGui

When I tried to access the ruckus controller it say's http://ruckusIPAdress/_.html,before it goes directly to http://ruckusIPAddress/admin/login.jsp.I don't know what is the exact problem, I hope someone can share a possible solution.Thank you.

jee_cee by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Idle ZD1100. Is it worth it to get a license and use it?

So I have six 6-600 APs running in unleashed mode and so far very happy with the performance. I have them in a small 44 unit hotel, and since the day I put them in, have had nothing but compliments about the wifi! I also have an older ZD1100 sitting ...

hpatel99 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.