Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SNMP Problem

i deployed two r600 and eight r500 APs (unleashed) in office and try to connect them in my snmp server ,only master AP connect with snmp server rest of all showing disconnected ,what was the reason further it possible to connect alll AP's with SNMP s...

Service Schedule applied to only certain APs

Our customer (a brewery) has got the requirement to schedule some WLANs, but only on diferrent places. So I thought it would be nice to have the opportunity to schedule the wifi service for a specific ssid via WLAN-Group or AP-Group.

Clickatell SMS phone format for unleashed 200.2

I try to use clickatell SMS for guest access. With previous version of unleashed AP, it didn't ask a phone number. With 200.2 we have to put a phone number but even i try a lot of different format, the configuration tab tell me: use this format: +XX-...

unleashed

Guys please help,.Can I pair Unleashed AP to different unleashed AP models? for ex. r310 to r500?

Problem HotSpot, error 404

Hi, I'm using Unleashed network on a School.Until today i've use Hotspot with an external page to login, te external page send a post request to Master:9997/loginBut now its showing a 404 error.Anybody know a solution?Thanks!

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.