Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating a Ruckus unleashed AP's after the master has been updated

nohands
New Contributor III
The Master AP is running  200.6.10.1.310
Our 9 other APs are running 200.0.9.9.608

I log into the interface, go to a AP which tells me it needs upgrading, I select upgrade point it towards a local copy, it uploads, I hit the update button, its says 100% success I can then close the window reboot or cancel so I reboot and nothing changes. Even a hardware reboot does not move things onward. 

For all the 9 APs they report firmware 200.0.9.9.608 on the dashboard (needs upgrading) and in the fireware upgrade window report firmware 200.6.10.1.310 at the top. 

I have also tried upgrading via preload image, no dice.

Upgrading via admin>administer>upgrade is not an option as it only lists the master AP.

Am I missing something here is there a better way to upgrade an unleashed AP, Help!
16 REPLIES 16

nohands
New Contributor III
No one have any ideas?

thomas_fankhaus
Contributor II
try another browser, may be it looks different there.
Upgrading via admin>administer>upgrade is the normal way. and, so far, it worked for me.

nohands
New Contributor III
Tried IE, Chrome, firefox. Same result admin>admininister>upgrade just updates the one AP. The rest stay disconnected and solo updates still get me no where.

dave_page_2xjgq
New Contributor
Hi, 
I have never upgraded an Unleashed Network, so all I can do is point you to the Unleashed User's Guide on pg 247 where the Upgrade section starts. 
https://ruckus-support.s3.amazonaws.com/private/documents/2288/Unleashed-200.6-UserGuide-RevA-201806...
 If neither the Online or Local upgrades don't work for you, then check with the current Release Notes for Known issues -- I found 2 separate upgrade known issues that may pertain to your situation?  Good luck.