Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can connected to wifi but no internet

Hi, I am using Ruckus Zoneflex R500 for my building, I have a problem, all of the old tenants can connect to the wifi and internet works fine, but the new tenants can connect to wifi but no internet

Multiple physical networks

We have an internal network (networkA) with 9 r610s running in Unleashed mode. We have mesh enabled to connect a couple APs in the shop without physical wire. We want to add another r610 on a separate network (networkB). I took the AP offsite and con...

Clients won't stay connected on ac

Multiple clients connecting to Unleashed R510 on b/g/n, not ac?  The majority of the 12 clients are only connecting at b/g/n speeds and will not stay connected via 802.11ac.  Any ideas how to force the faster 802.11ac connection type?

kai_cheung by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleting or Amending Passwords

Sometimes passwords become obsolete and I'd like to remove them before their expiry date.  How is that done?  It seems there is no way to delete or amend or edit a password that has been logged into the system. 

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors