Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deploy Ruckus R710 as UNLEASHED Network

We have  4 unit AP Ruckus  R710 and 15 unit AP Ruckus H320, we want to deploy as unleashed network, what is the maximum ap can adding to Ruskus R710 if as a master  AP unleashed?

Ruckus Unleashed 200.7.10.2.339 2.4ghz N-only not working

Hello, setting N-only for 2.4 ghz in Unleashed AP Group is doing nothing. The WIFI networks still propagate b/g capability. Setting ofdm-only per WIFI disables 802.11b but I want to disable also 802.11g. According article https://support.ruckuswi...

veno77 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Vlan LAN Modelo R600

good afternoon, I have a problem, I have 2 ruckus model R600, and I'm implementing VLANS, when I pass the cable VLAN 10,20 and 30, users of Wi-Fi 20 and 30 are connected and have Ips, but lose the administration of the team in vlan10, by default it h...

Configurable Unleashed Notifications on iOS

Feature request for Unleashed iOS app: Currently there's no way (that I know of) to configure what notifications occur within the app. So far I get notifications for "AP Offline" "AP Online" "Favorite Client Online" and "Favorite Client Offline". I'd...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors