cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200.16 GA (200.16.7.0.325) - No 5GHz

gritech
New Contributor III

Has anyone else had all their 5GHz manual channel configs wiped out and no 5GHz clients on 200.16.7.0.325?  No 5GHz clients after resetting manual channels nor with auto 5GHz channels.

Reverting to 200.15.6.112.54 and all is back to normal.

All R350 APs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,
You can do the upgrade, if you face the issue with the channels, just disable the 5 Ghz from the Global prompt and re-enable it. This will make the channels available again and the issue will be solved.

sanjay_kumar_0-1723695035437.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi,

We are able to reproduce the issue inhouse, no need for the config backup.
We are working on the issue, I will keep you posted

As a workaround, we can disable the manual settings like Channel and Channelization and then upgrade which should work fine.
Because the issue is happening when we upgrade with manual settings enabled for Channel Channelization on the AP settings.

gritech
New Contributor III

Ok, I'm glad it was reproduceable.  In my case, even after re-doing the manual channels (the channel settings took a couple of tries set them, OK, go back in and they were gone), there was still no 5GHz.  Same when I tried setting all to automatic.

In your test, did the 5GHz work after re-doing the manual channels or setting to Auto after the upgrade, or was the 5GHz permanently "broken" after the upgrade with manual settings?

Hi,
You can do the upgrade, if you face the issue with the channels, just disable the 5 Ghz from the Global prompt and re-enable it. This will make the channels available again and the issue will be solved.

sanjay_kumar_0-1723695035437.png

gritech
New Contributor III

Thank you, I will try that next time I have a window to update.