cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vSZ 6.1.1.0.959 - Older models (R500,T301s) do not broadcast WLAN.. (not assigned) - solved

gsfakian
New Contributor III

Hi to all... having some older APs migrated to my new vSZ i noticed that any access point running on 5.2.2.0.2064 fw (in the corresponding zone) do not have any WLAN assigned on them and they do not broadcast at all... My licenses are ok, all access points seem online and normal and they respond... Tried to set factory in some of them and readopted but nothing changes... Any wlan that is supposed to be assigned on them is not... This is shown in General tab (details) of any ap of them...

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gsfakian
New Contributor III

pfff... after a full reboot of the controller this fixed!... I didn't think about it as more than the half of newer models were working fine... 

ADMINS may delete this thread.. thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

gsfakian
New Contributor III

pfff... after a full reboot of the controller this fixed!... I didn't think about it as more than the half of newer models were working fine... 

ADMINS may delete this thread.. thank you

Sunil_Acharya
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi gsfakian,

Thank you for the update. It's great to hear the issue is fixed.

If the controller running with 5.2.2.0.1562. We would recommend to upgrade the controller with stable version 5.2.2.0.1563.

Here is the link to download the firmware.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/3481

Please let us know if you require any additional assistance. We are always happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sunil Acharya