cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sponsorship approval with vSZ

WiFi_GURU
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have one vSZ with version 6.1.1, I want to know that is sponsorship feature available in vSZ as it is available in unleased and ZD. 
I couldn't find any documentation regarding the sponsorship on vSZ, if any one knows kindly comment the link so that I can refer. 
https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/sz-610-adminguide-sz100vsz/page/GUID-CF65269C-804A-46BE-8C6F-4EF1A...
In that document there is a line "If the sponsor approval is disabled" does it means that sponsorship feature is available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

remya_murugesh
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @WiFi_GURU 

Please note that the Sponsor Approval feature is not yet available on SZ, and we do not have any ETA yet on when this will be available.

Thank you for pointing out the confusion arose due to the documentation. We have involved the concerned team to update the documentation and remove the mentioned statement.

Thanks
Remya Murugesh
Staff Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

remya_murugesh
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @WiFi_GURU 

Please note that the Sponsor Approval feature is not yet available on SZ, and we do not have any ETA yet on when this will be available.

Thank you for pointing out the confusion arose due to the documentation. We have involved the concerned team to update the documentation and remove the mentioned statement.

Thanks
Remya Murugesh
Staff Technical Support Engineer