cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Status Updated failed on T710 with SZ104

zibei_li
New Contributor III

Recently i tried to add one t710 and h510 to my current wireless system. but both of them showed updated failed, which leads to broadcasting no wireless signal on both 2.4g and 5g.

But for newly added R730 works perfectly.

is there anything that i can do to push the configuration to new aps.

thanks

16 REPLIES 16

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Zibai,

Could you login and check if AP firmware is really upgraded or not. Run below command in AP CLI.

get version

If firmware upgraded and configuration update is failing, please report it to support. If firmware is also not upgrading, make sure network is not blocking port 22 and 443. Also check if APs are reaching the controller over a VPN, if yes, you may need to reduce the tunnel MTU size to the support path MTU between AP to controller.

Running below command will also tell you what is going on inside the AP.

get syslog log 

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

zibei_li
New Contributor III

tried to login to the ap by putty. but seems sz104 has changed username/password for it ? 

one thing weird that the firmware tells me it's running at  110.0.0.0.663 now. it tells me it was runnning on 5.2.1.0.698 before rebooting. Aps and sz104 are under same lan network, so they are not reaching the controller over a VPN

Try factory resetting on AP and load 104.x standalone version. See if that changes anything.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

zibei_li
New Contributor III

tried, same....

after moving to a zone the username and password is changed according to the zone settings.

This is the place where you find the credentials.

By default its the clustername as username and the admin password.