cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor connection

katiemitz
New Contributor

There was a power surge, and since then we are have very very intermittent connection. I've logged on and it says that a switch is disconnected... having a hard time figuring this out.  Internet provider has verified their connection is strong.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @katiemitz 

Yes , you should be sending the defective one ,RMA team is going to contact you regarding this query.

Feel free to mark the post as solved 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

katiemitz
New Contributor

I have logged into my router, as well as completed an ip scanner and all of the IP addresses listed.  One IP address takes me to the Unleashed login and the other will not open in a web browser.  i have connected my computer to the ruckus and I do not see any devices connected to my computer.

Hi @katiemitz

As mentioned, if the IP address is not found, you need to gain access via the console, so the IP address won't be required, please follow up on the guides previously provided.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

katiemitz
New Contributor

right, how do I do that when I do not see the ruckus connected to my computer?  I am using ethernet connection from the 10101

Hi @katiemitz 

The cable should be connected in 1 of the 12 ports available in the middle

ICX-7150-C12P-front 1.jpg Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

katiemitz
New Contributor

ok, i am able to go through the GUI, but it still seems to be stuck in router mode after following the directions + rebooting the system. next steps?