RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus Unit in Ceiling Has No Power

Hi there. My Ruckus unit will not turn back on since the power was disconnected. I unplugged everything in my internet hub to restart and since then, the unit in the ceiling has been dead. The unit in the hub has a green light but according to my int...

Need to get a new switch

I was in contact with ruckus about a year ago with regards to my switch being stuck in router mode. Unfortunately, I do not have the hardware to access the switch so it was suggested that I get a new switch. I know I have the serial number which I di...

Can't reset ICX 7150-C12P

Hi. I just purchased a Lennar home built on 2018 from an original owner. I have no access to the configuration of my previous owner so I am trying to configure the device my resetting it. I pressed the reset button for at least 30 seconds but no ligh...

thought31 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset 7150, lost connection with AP r510

I factory reset my ruckus 7150. I have a sticker on it that gives from Lennar wifi name and password and admin name and password. The APs are now broadcasting Recover.me-xxxxx. I think I need to log into the AP and turn off mesh? What is the password...

AliT by New Contributor II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power outages

I just had a power outage a few days ago and i called my internet provider and they let me know that it was the ruckus therefore i need help fixing the issues please

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors