cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless access’s points

Jerel_marsh
New Contributor

My wireless access points are not working after a power outage. I have lights on the access points in my house but not getting a signal from them. Also on my unleashed dashboard it says my switch is disconnected. 

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Jerel_marsh 

Thank you for your prompt response.

We're delighted to hear that the solution proved effective for you.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jerel_marsh 

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well.

We appreciate the information provided regarding the issues with your RUCKUS setup following a power outage.

Upon reviewing the images you shared and assessing the status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and Access Points, it appears that they are currently in a normal operational state. However, it seems that the switch has booted up on the Routing code (SPR) due to the power outage, resulting in the observed issue.

To assist you in resolving this matter, I recommend referring to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below. This resource provides detailed steps to troubleshoot and address the specific issue with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch booting up on the Routing code:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...
Please follow the outlined process, and feel free to reach out if you encounter any challenges or require further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to resolve this issue promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I am stuck after completing the CLI enable command. It will not let me do the rest of the commands. 

Ruckus Unleashed CLI.png

Hello @Jerel_marsh 

Greetings to you too!

Thank you for acknowledging the information provided.

Regarding the observation you've made about the prompt displaying 'ruckus>', it appears you are accessing an IP address associated with the RUCKUS Access Point, rather than that of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch. To correctly access the ICX-7150-C12P Switch, you should expect to see CLI prompts such as "ICX7150-C12 Router>" or "ICX7150-C12 Switch>".

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

To ensure access to the Switch, it's crucial to verify the IP addresses listed in the IP scan results under the names "Ruckus Wireless" or "Brocade Communications". Once confirmed, you should be able to access the CLI from the Switch's IP address.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further inquiries or require assistance with this matter.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Here is a list of every IP address that showed up on the IP scan. I tried all of them and none of them connected me to the switch.IP scan.png