cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless access’s points

Jerel_marsh
New Contributor

My wireless access points are not working after a power outage. I have lights on the access points in my house but not getting a signal from them. Also on my unleashed dashboard it says my switch is disconnected. 

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Jerel_marsh 

Thank you for your prompt response.

We're delighted to hear that the solution proved effective for you.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Jerel_marsh 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the update provided.

I kindly request that you disconnect the Ethernet cable of the Internet Service Provider's (ISPs) Router from the Switch port and connect it to any other available port numbered 1 through 12, as indicated in the screenshot provided. Subsequently, proceed to reboot both your ISP Router and RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch by unplugging them from the power supply and plugging them back in. Once both devices have completed the reboot process, please conduct an IP scan to verify if an IP Address has been successfully assigned to the Switch.

I would appreciate it if you could verify and confirm if this works.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I tried it in 4 different ports restarting both my ISP and switch each time. Still no switch IP address. IP scan 6-12-24.png

Hi @Jerel_marsh 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the provided update.

In the event that the IP Address assigned to the Switch cannot be located, the only remaining option is to obtain console access to the Switch.

Please find a comprehensive guide detailing how to access the Switch via console (by establishing a cable connection between your PC and the ICX 7150-C12P). For this purpose, you will need either a USB type C to USB standard cable or a Console cable Rj45 to USB (either cable will suffice; please refer to the guide for further instructions):

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Upon successfully establishing console access, kindly assist me by executing the following commands:

enable
show version
show flash

Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Ok, that worked thank you for the help. 

Hello @Jerel_marsh 

Thank you for your prompt response.

We're delighted to hear that the solution proved effective for you.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community