cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi is broadcasting but there is no internet

mrbrigam
New Contributor

I have had major problems with ruckus, I can see my network, but if i try to connect to it, it says no internet. I have power cycled and that does not do anything, all ap lights are solid green except for "AIR" which is off. wi-fi went out in the complex this morning and everyones came back except for me. Been working on it for 4 hours now, Please help.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @mrbrigam 

Thank you for the response and the information.

We suggest you confirm the speed transmitted by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to check if you can access the Internet. You could check the ISP connectivity from the Router, maybe with Local Router Wi-Fi or by an Ethernet cable from the Router a laptop, or a PC. (Please refer to the below pictures). 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I have a router but it caused more problems when i tried to plug it in so all that i have plugged in currently is the switch and the aps

When i check the ethernet from the switch i have no internet

Hi @mrbrigam 

Thank you for the response.

I would suggest you check your Internet connectivity as described in my previous post. Without stable/working Internet from the ISP (Internet Service Provider) switch does not transmit Internet to APs or any devices.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Laptop tests at 94ish mbps when plugged in to isp