cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W.A.P.

SD
New Contributor

Anyone in Gabion Ranch? I have to WAP's that I cannot seem to connect. Master has all the appropriate lights on from when I registered and changed the name, however the other 2 are not connected and constantly off line. Any idea or tips on how I can connect these or reconfigure them? I am DEFINITELY technically challenged so if anyone can help me with the simplest of steps and in a way that I know I wont ruin my ATT Internet set up, I would appreciate it. Thank you!

27 REPLIES 27

Hello, 

ISP connection is working well. Here are the requested photos.1.jpeg

2A.jpg

3A.jpg

Hi @SD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please unplug the orange ethernet cable from your ISP Router and plug it into any of the other ports as shown in the screenshot below.

Once you plug it into the other port, reboot the Switch and please check the internet connectivity from your RUCKUS setup. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Is rebooting the switch the same as the red reset button on the ISP Router?

Hi @SD 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the response.

Rebooting of the Switch is just disconnecting and connecting the switch from the power outlet. Also, Unplug and plug the ethernet cables from the Switch ports panel and plug them back again.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

SD
New Contributor

Thank you, i have not been able to do this but i will try this week and let you know.