cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username and Password for ICX 7150

Miami64Scorpio
New Contributor

Hello , 

I recently purchased a Lennar SmartHome and AT&T came out and installed the BW210 modem I have trouble connecting to the switch and 2 access points I reset all devices and I see

Configure.Me 1150 but , when I click it it says “ can not connect to network 

I went to laptop and entered the IP address and the username and password   super / sp-admin does not work 

Can I please get some help regarding this issue and thank you so much !

11 REPLIES 11

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Miami64

Thank you for reaching us. 

• Could you please let us know if you are seeing any amber LED in front panel of the switch ? Please upload picture of front panel of the switch to this page so that we can note on the status of LED's of the switch in front panel. 

Also I have mentioned link below of how to connect to switch using console cable. Please do run through below article and see if you can access the switch using console. 

Link :

Please feel free to upload pic where you are encountering error or issue using below option

s4.png

I hope this helps

Thanks 

Hi Chandini , 

Please see attached picture of switch and both AP one is upstairs and one is downstairs 

IMG_5618.jpeg

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5623.jpeg

IMG_5621.jpeg

Hi @Miami64Scorpio 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_5618.jpeg

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5622.jpeg