I just bought a house with a Ruckus 510 AP. I've tried to reset so that I can re-configure and change the SSID and password from the old owner's name/password to my own. After re-setting, the power light turned red, flashed green, and eventually became solid green. However, the CTL light continues to flash green. With a wired, ethernet cable I can connect, so the switch is working fine. I cannot connect to unleashed, and I cannot connect to the default IP address of 192.168.1.0 -- I have tried other IP addresses, but they all time out or refuse to connect. Please help.
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance in setting up your RUCKUS Devices.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
1) Yes, lights on the switch (Ruckus ICX 7150-C129) the SYST and PWR lights are solid green, along with Port #2 (where the wired cable going to the 510 AP is plugged in). The Status button was inadvertently pressed by the strap holding the switch on the wall. What light should be solid green, STAT, SPD, ID, USB or PoE?
2) Yes, with an ethernet cable connected to the 510 I can connect to the internet without problem.
3) On the 510 AP the PWR is solid green and CTL is flashing green (photo below shows does not show flashing, but it is.