cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Support Case: Ruckus 7150 C120- POE not working after power outage.

bdilone
New Contributor

Hello Ruckus Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request immediate assistance with a critical issue I am experiencing with my Ruckus 7150 C120 switch. The system has unexpectedly stopped working, and I am encountering a problem where Power over Ethernet (PoE) is not providing power to the various devices connected to the switch.

Issue Description: Upon attempting to power on the Ruckus 7150 C120 switch, I discovered that it is no longer functioning properly. The PoE feature, which is crucial for powering the connected devices, seems to have failed. None of the devices connected to the switch are receiving power, leading to a disruption in our network infrastructure.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken: In an attempt to resolve the issue, I performed a complete reset of the switch following the manufacturer's guidelines. Unfortunately, this did not result in any improvement, and the problem persists. The switch remains unresponsive, and the PoE functionality remains inactive.

Lennar Homes Support Update: After contacting Ruckus Customer Support (CRS), I was informed that Lennar Homes is no longer supported for direct replacements of devices. I was informed that replacement devices will now be approved by the community manager through a designated forum.

Given the critical nature of the switch issue and the new replacement procedure, I kindly request your prompt attention to the matter. I urgently need a replacement for the faulty Ruckus 7150 C120 switch to restore our network functionality as soon as possible. Please provide guidance on the next steps I should take to initiate the approval process for the replacement device through the designated community manager forum.

I can be reached via email at bdilone@hotmail.comThank you for your prompt assistance in resolving this critical matter. I look forward to your swift response.

4 REPLIES 4