I cannot connect to any of my banking apps while using my iPhone or Mac, when connecting to the r510 ap (which is connected to an ICX 7150-C12 switch) but when connecting directly to the ATT modem/router it works fine.
I reset both APs already and the issue remains. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I understand that your Internet connectivity via RUCKUS devices is unstable.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
1. It was working before and then just stopped one day. I cannot recall if there was a power outage.
There are two APs and they are both up on the ceiling. Both look the same (orange lights) but the master one has an extra green light next to the power light. Nothing is currently connected to them, hence the orange lights. They look yellow in this picture for some reason. I have already reset them and nothing changed.
Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.
As per the pictures you shared, light status of the Switch and the Access Point seems to be normal.
This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. To check the same please follow the below process.
Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,
1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P
I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.
How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications: