cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ruckus

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

I am unable to update ruckus r510 series.   It says I am not connected to unleashed network but I am.  I am on iphone 16.5.1 version.  I have always been able to update prior only recently is this a problem.  I believe I am running 200.13 version in ruckus.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not tech savy.

30 REPLIES 30

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to Upgrade your RUCKUS R510 Access Points.

We suggest you Upgrading your R510 Access Points to version 200.14.6.1.199 which is recently released.

Please refer to the below videos for the Upgrade process:

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Please refer to the below video showing the process of Local Upgrade. (If online Upgrade is not working)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

You sent me an email that is so complicated I would have to go to school to understand, either they are fixing the app that is broken?  I need someone to help with this, is there someone that can login to my computer and help?

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response and the inconvenience.

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please note, we provide support and help to the Lennar Customers on this forum on best effort basis.

Please follow the videos to upgrade your Access Points to the latest version in which it is explained in detail.

Please try Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Point Upgrade the same. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

They sent me some email that is so complicated I would have to go to school to understand, either they are fixing the app that is broken or what.  Why they being so secrective about create a new post and we email you, are fixing the app or not?