cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ruckus

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

I am unable to update ruckus r510 series.   It says I am not connected to unleashed network but I am.  I am on iphone 16.5.1 version.  I have always been able to update prior only recently is this a problem.  I believe I am running 200.13 version in ruckus.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not tech savy.

30 REPLIES 30

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

Are they going to be fixing the mobile app at all?

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a known issue on which we are working with our Engineering Team internally. And This issue is expected to be fixed in the upcoming Unleashed version 200.14 software release and the App Release. 

Also please note, the 200.14.6.1.199 Unleashed version is released on 6/28/2023 only for the Web Unleashed System, and it has the fix for the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com DNS issue with the iOS device. However, the Mobile App release has been delayed a little as our internal Engineering Team is working on that. We will keep it posted once it is released.

For now, you could follow the workaround as suggested in the below link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Known-issue-Iphone-with-IOS-...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Is there going to be a new app that my phone will connect to so I can update to the 200.14?  

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please note, the current app also will work for 200.14 or previous version with the workaround link we shared you in the last post.

And as mentioned in my previous post, Mobile App release has been delayed a little as our internal Engineering Team is working on that. We will keep it posted once it is released.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have the app version 11.138.1 and I still cannot connect to ruckus do I need to do? Do I go to manage network and sign in with my user name and password or is there another way because this is not working.