cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed - can't log on

scott_larson_1i
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am a Lennar homeowner with at ICX 7150 -C12P switch and two access points.  I have used Unleashed to define my APs and Wireless network.  I have not used it for approximately 6 to 9 months. 

When I tried to log on today I received "Error!  Login failed.  Destination P is not an Unleashed IP".  I rebooted everything and still cannot get in.  Nothing to my knowledge should have changed the IP or ??

Any used to log in via my browser and that is not working either.

Everything else appears to be working fine.

Thank You

6 REPLIES 6

scott_larson_1i
New Contributor II

When I try to connect via my browser I get "unleashed.ruckuswireless.com refused to connect."

Hi @ scott_larson_1i

Thank you for the details provided, please follow up on the next steps.

1:If you can see the SSID/Wi-Fi ID, please connect and try to gain access to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com using another web browser, if the page still refuses, find the IP address of the Access Points then copy and paste it in the URL web Browser, let me add a guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2:If you cannot even see the SSID/Wi-Fi ID, Wire a computer directly to the ICX7150 Switch and try the same with the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com site or the IP address of one of the Access Points, if you do no recall the credentials try the next bundle.

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Thank you.  I will try this today.

If I have to wire directly to the switch, which port(s) do I wire it to?

Hi @scott_larson_1i 

You can be wired or wireless from your local router ISP or Connected directly into the Ruckus witch to try to find the IP address from the Access Points 

ICX-7150-C12P-front 1.jpg

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez