cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed App

Peaches
New Contributor

I am unable to get into the ruckus unleashed app all of a sudden. It keeps saying “I’m not connected to the network”. “Go to settings?” I am connected everything is working fine all status lights are like they should be. I’m not a tech person so go easy on me! Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello,

Please confirm what is the unleashed firmware version ? Which mobile device (Android, IOS) you are trying to connect with unleashed app? 

1- Uninstall the Mobile App in the cellphone and try again.

2- Try to Log in using credentials for Google or Facebook, etc.

3- Test with another cellphone available.

Please check if "Enable Mobile App remote Management" option is enable on the unleashed controller.

Please refer the below KB article-

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000010929

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @drbabu1976 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Peaches which is old and closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I am having this same issue now. 

akethan2
New Contributor II

I have tried redownloading the app. I have restarted my phone. I tried logging onto the website. It keeps telling me I am not connected to a Ruckus network. I am not sure what to do. Thanks for any support. 

Hi Team

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a known issue on which we are working with our Engineering Team internally. And This issue is expected to be fixed in the upcoming Unleashed version 200.14 software release and the App Release.  

The estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for the release is Mid of July 2023.

For now, please refer to the workaround, that will be using the IP Address of Master AP as described in the below process.

If you haven’t tried Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please follow ALL 4 STEPS as explained above.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

Hi @akethan2 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Peaches which is old and closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi