cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed App

Peaches
New Contributor

I am unable to get into the ruckus unleashed app all of a sudden. It keeps saying “I’m not connected to the network”. “Go to settings?” I am connected everything is working fine all status lights are like they should be. I’m not a tech person so go easy on me! Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello,

Please confirm what is the unleashed firmware version ? Which mobile device (Android, IOS) you are trying to connect with unleashed app? 

1- Uninstall the Mobile App in the cellphone and try again.

2- Try to Log in using credentials for Google or Facebook, etc.

3- Test with another cellphone available.

Please check if "Enable Mobile App remote Management" option is enable on the unleashed controller.

Please refer the below KB article-

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000010929

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Ayush_Tripathi
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello,

Please confirm what is the unleashed firmware version ? Which mobile device (Android, IOS) you are trying to connect with unleashed app? 

1- Uninstall the Mobile App in the cellphone and try again.

2- Try to Log in using credentials for Google or Facebook, etc.

3- Test with another cellphone available.

Please check if "Enable Mobile App remote Management" option is enable on the unleashed controller.

Please refer the below KB article-

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000010929

Hi Ayush. I tried deleting the app twice. Didn’t work. I have an iPhone. I’m not sure what version the app is because I can’t get in unless there is somewhere else to see that? I tried using google and Facebook log in and got the same message. Where or what is the unleashed controller?

I rebooted everything yesterday. Still couldn’t get on app. I just tried this morning and it’s back. I’m so confused. 

drbabu1976
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue. My app version is 11.132.2