cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am dumb, please help

ThisIsDUMBBBB
New Contributor

My thingy (rukkus do dad) no longer works. It has worked for the past two years and then it just stopped all of a sudden now my ring my lights on my extra things nothing works anymore. I don’t even know what this is or why it’s here, but this is what’s not powering on in my little electronics closet please tell me how to fix it, let me know if I can get rid of this thing because the heck is it for.

model icx 7150-c12 p

sn **********

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hello @ThisIsDUMBBBB 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We appreciate your prompt response and the information provided regarding your RUCKUS setup. We are eager to assist you in resolving this matter.

To better understand the situation, could you please provide the following details?

1. If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. Regarding your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, when it is connected to the power outlet, do you observe any indicator lights illuminated (amber or green)? Please describe which lights are currently active. For further clarification, could you kindly share a photograph clearly showing the status of the lights and the full panel cable connections to the Switch ports, as illustrated in the screenshot example below?

3. Could you please confirm the stability and functionality of your Internet connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP)? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi or by using an ethernet cable from the router to a laptop or PC.

4. Additionally, could you provide information on how many Access Points are currently connected to the Switch? Please let us know the current status of the lights on each Access Point. If possible, kindly share a photograph showing the light status, as depicted below:

Before uploading the photos, please log in to your RUCKUS account and proceed with the image upload process.

Your cooperation in providing these details will greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue promptly. 

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ThisIsDUMBBBB 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ThisIsDUMBBBB 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ThisIsDUMBBBB 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi