cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish Unleashed Network R510 AP

JMOCANA
New Contributor

I pushed a Lennar home from the original owner, the house is equipped with a R510 AP. Since the connection was unstable (constantly dropping internet) I rebooted. After rebooting the AP, I follow the instructions to create the unleashed network account. I followed all steps, regaining the activity in the AP. However, I have notice two things:

1- The AP power light is green with a slow blink. The control light is a week green. The 2.4G light is solid amber, and the 5.0G changes from amber to green.

2. After creating the unleashed network (in a Mac computer) I have not been able to connect to it. It states that there is no internet connection. I tried connecting with safari, chromo, and Firefox. Can someone help? 

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @JMOCANA 

Please follow the below link to find the IP address of the switch.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @JMOCANA 

If you have any issues with the LANSCAN please download the application advanced IP scanner. To find the IP address of the switch using IP scanner please follow the below guide.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

The below image will help you in identifying the IP address of the switch.

Vsquez_Fer_5-1666283876791.png

If you still have difficulties in finding out the IP address of the switch please share the screenshot of the image listing all the IP addresses.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

JMOCANA
New Contributor

This is from Terminal:

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.52.34 AM.png

JMOCANA
New Contributor

I used LanScan, and no Ruckus Wireless was found.

JMOCANA
New Contributor

Bingo!
The orange ethernet cable was not plugged to the router. I plugged it and know I do have visibility of the Ruckus IP address