cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to the system

Tesphi
New Contributor

I have the system installed in my house but can’t figure out how to connect it to my modem 

4 REPLIES 4

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Tesphi ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are looking for assistance with your RUCKUS setup.

I would request you to please connect the Switch to the Router/modem combo or to the router provided from the ISP. The Switch should not be connected to the ISP modem directly.

Please verify the connections from the access points and ICX 7150 -C12 P that the cable seems to be in good conditions. Also, the ethernet cable should be connected to 1 of 12 ports in the switch.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

We suggest you to  perform a factory reset on the access point and establish a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

Note: If you have multiple Access Points (APs) in your home, please go to the Ruckus Switch, disconnect from its ports the Ethernet cables of all the Access Points, except the one that you are going to work with. Once the process is finished, connect back to the Ruckus Switch the access points that you disconnected before, and they will connect into the network automatically after a few minutes.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Tesphi  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Yes I still need more help

Hello @Tesphi  ,
Greetings!
Thank you for the information you shared.
Could you please confirm if you have followed the steps from the article that I have shared in the previous post?
Please  share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran