cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-c12P showing disconnected on unleashed dashboard

zack052398
New Contributor

Hello, I am looking for help for getting my ICX 7150 switch back working.I also have 2 AP's that are showing as connected on the dashboard but the switch is showing as disconnected.

My setup is IP Modem < Netgear router < ICX 7150 switch < 2 AP's

On my netgear router I see that the switch has an IP but when I put that IP on the unleashed dashboard for the switch it comes back as failed to ping IP.

I have tried many of the other posts but are way over my head. Not sure where to go from here. Please help!

9 REPLIES 9

pinky_ruckus

Hi @zack052398 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS internet setup is not working and the Switch is getting disconnected.

Could you please confirm if there was any kind of power outage / power spike before this issue happened?

Also, please share the image of the status of the switch in the unleashed app as mentioned below.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Well I don't know what I did but after I made this request I went back and restarted everything (probably for the 20th time) and now it all seems to be working. Thanks for reaching out and have a good day.

Hello @zack052398 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for sharing the details.

It is great to hear that the Switch is back to normal state.

We suggest upgrading your switch to the latest stable version to avoid this issue in the future.

we need to check which version the Switch is  currently running.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command

enable

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Trying to get the terminal on mac to work was my issue to begin with and seemed to not show what the cases showed. Anyways I logged into the switch dashboard. Is this the version info you are looking for?

zack052398_0-1718135890205.png

Here is what I get from terminal options

Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 3.15.01 PM.png