cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to an existing ruckus

Victoriamorgann
New Contributor

We purchased our home 2 months ago and it had the RUCKUS system installed - we’ve hard reset the system but it’s still connected to the previous owners internet which is no longer at the home. The homeowners before us said they unpaired and deleted everything but it wont allow us to connect. Can someone help us?

11 REPLIES 11

I’m unable to connect due to it being a previous owners ruckus and they don’t know the log in. I would like to reset the system and start as new.

Hi @Victoriamorgann 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your recent correspondence and for sharing the provided update.

In the event that you encounter difficulty accessing the Unleashed login credentials, I recommend attempting to log in using the default username and password as depicted in the attached screenshot.

Should you encounter continued difficulty despite using the default credentials, the next course of action would be to perform a factory reset on the RUCKUS Access Points. For detailed instructions on this process, please consult the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article available at the following link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Should you require any assistance at any stage of this process, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Warm regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Victoriamorgann 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Victoriamorgann 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Victoriamorgann 

Greetings! 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi