cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure me

babyblue
New Contributor

I switched modems and cannot get my Ruckus to work. I have hard reset everything more than once. 

I finally got the configure me to show up but it won't connect to the internet. I am frustrated reading endless threads in tech jargon. I need simple instructions. 

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @babyblue 

Warm greetings to you! I trust this message finds you in good spirits.

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

Your inquiry regarding assistance with factory resetting your RUCKUS Access Points (APs) has been duly noted.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. 

Kindly note that once you connect to the configure.me-xxxxxx Wi-Fi network/SSID, internet access not be available. To configure the RUCKUS Unleashed APs, you will need to access a web browser while connected to the configure.me-xxxxxx SSID.

For detailed guidance on this process, please refer to the following instructional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Additionally, should you require instructions on the physical factory reset of the RUCKUS R510 APs, please consult the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Rest assured, I am here to assist you at every step of the process. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you encounter any difficulties or require further guidance.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @babyblue 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I did all the steps outlined in the video and it still did not work. I do not see the new network. 

Hi @babyblue 

Thank you for providing the information and updates. 

In order to further assist you further, could you please provide answers to the following queries:

1. Please provide a picture showing the light status and the complete cable connections to all ports on the Switch panel. This will help us assess the current setup accurately.

2. Could you confirm if your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) is stable and operational? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi or by using an ethernet cable to connect a laptop/PC directly to the router.

3. Additionally, we would appreciate knowing the number of Access Points connected to the Switch. Kindly share the light status observed on the Access Points. If any of the lights are illuminated, please capture a picture similar to the provided example.

4. Do you have a Router or Modem-Router Combo from Internet Service Provider (ISP) connected to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch? Or there is only Modem device?

Please ensure to upload the pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, depicting the light status and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, include images showing the status of the Access Points.

Before uploading the photos, please log in to your RUCKUS account and proceed with the upload.

Kindly provide the answers to all the FOUR queries above, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.