cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to an existing ruckus

Victoriamorgann
New Contributor

We purchased our home 2 months ago and it had the RUCKUS system installed - we’ve hard reset the system but it’s still connected to the previous owners internet which is no longer at the home. The homeowners before us said they unpaired and deleted everything but it wont allow us to connect. Can someone help us?

11 REPLIES 11

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Victoriamorgann ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2.May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the                 Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Ok I moved the cord and got farther than I have but I’m still not able to connect 😕

IMG_7401.png

Hello @Victoriamorgann 

Warm greetings! I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for the update, and I appreciate your patience.

I kindly request your assistance with the following queries:

1. Are you currently attempting to factory reset the Access Points?
2. If not, and if you have an existing network, could you please confirm if you are able to log into the Web-based RUCKUS Unleashed system on a laptop?

You can access your Unleashed system using either the Master AP IP Address or by visiting https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/

3. Try to uninstall/install the Unleashed application on your smartphone and try to login.

Please verify and confirm these details. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Victoriamorgann 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community