cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to an existing ruckus

Victoriamorgann
New Contributor

We purchased our home 2 months ago and it had the RUCKUS system installed - we’ve hard reset the system but it’s still connected to the previous owners internet which is no longer at the home. The homeowners before us said they unpaired and deleted everything but it wont allow us to connect. Can someone help us?

11 REPLIES 11

Victoriamorgann
New Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me!

The lights on the switch are all green - they are system, power, and POE

We have 2 access points - 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. The one upstairs has 2 blinking green lights “CTL’ and “PWR” and the one downstairs has 2 amber lights on the left 5G and 2.4G and a solid green light under “CTL” and a blinking green light “PWR” 

IMG_7379.jpegIMG_7384.jpegIMG_0074.jpeg

Hi @Victoriamorgann  ,

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

As per the light status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, they seem to be in a normal status.

As I see from the picture you shared, it seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port then reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) and try to connect to the Internet via Access Points.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.