cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two issues with Connectivity

mraybellwick
New Contributor

Good afternoon,

Please note, I am not an IT expert...I probably wouldn't even call myself a novice. 

I recently updated my router to the Eero's at the suggestion of my internet provider because I was having issues with the Ruckus staying connected to the last two routers I purchased (Nighthawk and Rapture GT-AX11000 - which are both great routers).  My signal is now very weak and most devices won't connect to the internet, if they connect, the buffer or drop constantly.  Hotspot is our best friend at the moment.  Two of the three Eero's will connect but the third says it is too far away from the main one, but the room is directly below the other, so this makes no sense to me.  I reset my modem a while back and it was stuck in Recover-me mode for several months, I somehow got it out of that, but since then, it has not worked the same or well with any router.  

Second issue - I cannot log in to the Unleashed app (I don't remember the password) and it will not allow me to reset the password because it states it is disabled.  So assistance with this would help also.

Thirds - Is there someone that I can call to help me with my connectivity issues through the Lennar community or go with an outside IT person if problems persist since I truly do not know what I am doing and probably cause more harm than good when I try to "fix" the problems.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @mraybellwick 

Thank you for the response. 

Please confirm the Switch IP address among those 2 Ruckus Wireless devices from the IP scanner results. You should get the web interface as shown in the below screenshot.

Once you confirm the Switch IP address, please try to access the CLI as described in the 2nd guide link which is shared in the previous post. And share the command outputs.

Please share the output of the commands. Share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Neither are the Switch IP address.  They both take me to the Ruckus admin log-in page.

mraybellwick_0-1681849715945.pngmraybellwick_1-1681849753720.png

Hi @mraybellwick 

Thank you for the response and the information. 

Both screenshots you shared have the same IP address, which is 192.168.4.21. Please try with another Ruckus Wireless IP address 192.168.4.61.

If you are getting the same results again, please try to run the IP Scan once again and check if there are any other Ruckus Wireless IP addresses for the Switch.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

When I type in the 61 it automatically takes me to the 21 or it says the site is unsafe and when I proceed, it takes me to the .21.  I cannot get my computer to open on the IP address 192.168.4.61 at all.

Hi @mraybellwick 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please try to check with another web browser or in Incognito mode from the browser. And as mentioned please try to run the IP Scan once again and check if there are any other Ruckus Wireless IP addresses for the Switch.

If you are still unable to get any result out of it, please follow the 2nd link ‘How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":’ and try to access the CLI. And use IP Address 192.168.4.61 in the Putty application to access the CLI.

Please share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.