cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turned off APs accidentally

briana1917
New Contributor

I have accidentally turned off both bands (2.4/5) through unleashed mobile. Now I am unable to see my network. I can see my router wifi still if I turn it on. Both of my AP’s have solid green light on power but nothing for 2.4 or 5. Please help me turn them back on.

7 REPLIES 7

briana1917
New Contributor

Hello, how can i find my IP address if my device is offline?

Hi @ briana1917

Are you talking about the Switch or the Access Points(because the Switch has console access, so the IP address is not required), let me add a guide, so you can use a tool to search the IP address of all the devices in the network.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @briana1917 

Hope you are doing well ! 

If your WLAN is accidentally disabled, here is how to enable it again

You can access to the unleashed Web interface using the IP address ( Logical address givin by your ISP / Local Router to your network address )  of the Master Access Point I will leave you some guides how to do it. 

Vsquez_Fer_0-1671721435235.png

Here is the guide how to run an IP Scanner to locate the Master Access Point IP address and log in to the unleashed dashboard.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you copy the IP address and paste it into the URL, a warning message should appear depends on your web browser

1. "This connection is not trusted" (Firefox) or "Your Connection is Not Private" (Chrome) or "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" (Internet Explorer). This is normal, as the Unleashed AP does not have an SSL certificate that is recognized by your browser.
  2. Click Advanced > Proceed to [IP address] (unsafe) (Chrome), or I Understand the Risks > Add Exception... > Confirm Security Exception (Firefox), or Continue to this website (not recommended) (IE) to continue.  

Creating a New Wireless WLAN (SSID)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Creating-a-New-Wireless-WLAN...

If your disable both bands 2.4 G and 5 G you need to go to the same process to locate the IP address of the Master Access Point and log in in to the unleashed dashboard.  

You can access the Unleashed AP GUI with Unleashed AP IP address via cable network using a Web browser and then you can re-enable the AP radio.

From web Login page>>>>>

Vsquez_Fer_1-1671721435238.png

Select Access Point>>>>>

Vsquez_Fer_2-1671721435239.png

Select AP Summary>>>>>Edit

Vsquez_Fer_3-1671721435240.png

Verify Status of WLAN service>>>> If Disable>>>Change to Enable on both the radio and Click OK.

Vsquez_Fer_4-1671721435242.png

Same settings can be verified from individual AP>>>>>Edit>>>> if WLAN service>>>>>Override Group Config is in checked state and Disable>>>>Change to Enable.

Vsquez_Fer_5-1671721435244.png

Vsquez_Fer_6-1671721435244.png

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

I    am not able to get the IP address. The website you sent me for the IP scanner tells me: The APP is not available in my country or region. I    downloaded a different IP scanner but it only detects my WIFI cable provider IP address and my computer IP address. Nothing more. Could it be possible to receive a phone call from you? I    have tried reseting the APs and it didn't work. I    also tried disconnecting everything and connecting back. At this point I    have cables out and would like a phone call assistance please. Is that an option?