cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing connection on ruckus icx 7150-c12p

Lorrie123
New Contributor

We had a power outage 5 days ago and our internet has been slow to non existent. We had our internet service provider out and checked that connection, it’s fine. How do we check the ruckus? We are still experiencing problems. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Lorrie123 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the response.

I am glad to know that the issue is resolved now and it is connecting quicker.

You do not need to enter any other commands and you may exit the session now.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Hi @Lorrie123 ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello- I am unavailable to confirm this until 7/29/2024. I apologize. Could you leave the case open until 7/30/2024?

Hello @Lorrie123 ,

Thank you for the response.

We will keep the case open until 07/30/2024.

Please help us with an update as soon as you are available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello @Lorrie123  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Pinky,

I am trying to send you a screenshot of how far we can get in the directions provided but it won’t attach. We are connection a laptop into the switch via USB cord. We get to step 5, it shows we have 4 ports but cannot access any of them.