cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch not Sending signal (power) to APs. ICX 7150 C-12

Silverbullet
New Contributor

None of the APs (4) are receiving signal from the switch. 

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @Silverbullet 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please try to Access the COM3 and COM4 as Serial Line with Speed 9600. I believe you have tried COM4 once.

Could you please reboot your Switch once and perform the software recovery once again on Putty?

If still you are getting the same result, I request you please download the MobaXterm app similar to Putty and perform the same operation once again there.

Below is the link to download the MobaXterm application:

Mobaxterm: https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download-home-edition.html

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have tried that as well.. and have also rebooted the ruckus while restarting both putty and Moba.  I have to use the com 4 port... com3 will not work... let me launch moba again.

IMG_2964.jpg

Hi @Silverbullet 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please also try COM3.

If still it’s not working, please provide a PICTURE and VIDEO following with the process showing all the physical cable connections. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO by following the process with getting an error and showing all cable connections between the Switch and Laptop/PC:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran:  I'm sorry, but I've already tried everything you have asked and more. I've included pictures of everything and I'm still back to where I started; we are going in circles.  The device is not responding to anything.  It's time to escalate this to the next level.