cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Wifi - Lennar

tomsanderson9
New Contributor II

We have been dealing with slow wifi and determined that the ruckus unleashed R510 series routers are the issue. I tried to reset the system multiple times but the wifi is still not working properly. I would appreciate it if someone could reach out to me. 

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @tomsanderson9 

Please feel free to contact your builder maybe they can arrange an onsite guy at your home 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

I had a technician come to my home and run diagnostics on your equipment. The technician determined that all of the hardware needs to be replaced. I reached out to ruckus as well and they stated that we need your approval to move forward with replacement parts. 

Hi @tomsanderson9 

We cannot replace the devices based on your technician's resolution without a test of the diagnostic he ran that results confirming that there are no troubleshooting options to fix the problem, your problem according to your description has a solution, you can share the diagnostic that the technician ran, when he got access either by WEB GUI or CLI access and share what he did.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

I would like a representative from you company to reach out to me. The device has a lifetime hardware warranty which means you must replace the device at the request of the customer. I have not had wifi for 4 days now and I am not happy with your customer service.

Hi @tomsanderson9 

I work for the company, this is the reason I am responding on the Forum, I am not a customer, I cannot approve a replacement, if there is a solution to fix your issue.
Yes, you have a lifetime hardware warranty, however the hardware is no damaged neither the software, will be matter to boot the Switch with the correct partition.

Warranty policy guidelines:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000001652#:~:text=1)%20SmartZone%20physical%20controller....

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000001322#:~:text=Ruckus%20will%20continue%20to%20sell,m....

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired