cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power went out

Red
New Contributor

Power went out for 30 seconds. Now the APs are not lit up.

I have unplugged and reset the main box multiple times. Still no lights on the APs. 

5 REPLIES 5

Yarenis

Hi @Red 

Thank you for the details provided, according to your description, it seems that your Switch (ICX7150 Switch) may be stuck in boot mode, so in order to fix it, you need to get access via console, using two connections one is for console access using the USB to type C cable (USB to type C cable where the USB will be connected on your computer and the type C on your ICX7150 Switch) now the second connection will be an Ethernet cable from your computer to the out-of-band port on your ICX 7150 Switch) don't worry the guide explains the port locations and there are pictures about it. 

Note: if you have the next Symptoms, Please follow up the software recovery guide, if not, please describe:

*The Switch will not provide power to any PoE devices (Doorbell, cameras, even the Access Points).

*Will not have connectivity to the devices connected to the Switch.

*The ISP router will work fine.

*Console access will be the only access available.

*System light will be yellow/orange/Amber.

How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Password Recovery on a Ruckus ICX(Tutorial video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJS28DWbHM4

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Red
New Contributor

Is this serious? To restart a wireless network, I have to spend hours figuring this out. someone needs to call me and get it working. 

Hi @Red 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Have a Ruckus customer service call me. That’ll clarify all this by fixing a product you all sold and built.