cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWITCH NOT WORKING

BrownFamily2010
New Contributor

I have a Lennar home, a ruckus switch, 2 APs, and for a week now, we have not been able to get a connection through the switch. lights are on on the APs, the network shows up but once connected, it shows the switch is offline. it makes no sense. I have no idea what to do, when i log into unleashed it says ICX7150-C12 IS NOT CONNECTED AND IT SAYS (PENDING-NO-IP), and I need my internet in order to get my job done, by this been not online it is causing my WIFI not to work in the house and it is not letting my phone connect to WIFI and my cable is not working correctly. As another user said, the "instructions" provided here are way over my head, I think it's ridiculous that it's taking me this long to get the issue resolved, and I still see no end in sight. can someone please help me? I don't know if it switch to another IP address. This site said to update the firmware but how can you do that and can't connect to connect to the switch. I can't even connect though unleashed because it is asking for a password and username.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BrownFamily2010 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC)

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BrownFamily2010 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC)

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Yes there was an power outage, and yes the lights are on for the switch, they are green. Lights on (stat, syst, pwr). My internet connection is working fine. I have 2 Access Points yes they are connected to the switchSwitchSwitch1st floor AP1st floor AP2nd floor AP2nd floor AP

Can you please give me a solution to fix this problem I am having with my switch please, I check the accept solution, because I thought you all did not get my message.  

Still not working please advise?