cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus will not power on

mfg
New Contributor

Ruckus photo 1.jpgRuckus photo 2.jpgMy Ruckus will not power on and when plugged in it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. I'm requesting RMA.

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi mfg

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch does not power ON and when plugged in it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. 

Could you please let me know from when you are facing this issue?

Also, Could you please confirm if the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source?

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

This has been happening for a week. The switch has been plugged into a usable outlet and the surge protector always.

Hi mfg

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering ON and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Your system states that the serial number doesn't exist for this device. The picture shows the serial number of FEK3249N16S. What do I do?