cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus wifi not working

vijaya173
New Contributor

Hi,

I flipped all the switches on my electricity breakers box to fix some other issue, but my wi-fi stopped working since then. No lights are blinking on the WAP box. Please help.

Thanks,

Viji

9 REPLIES 9

Sgatjens

Hi @vijaya173 

Thank you for the information, 

Have you checked this article? 

NO Power on Access Points and ICX-7150-C12P Switch with GREEN lights on SYST & PWR and PoE disabled

Please check and let me know if that works.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Thanks for your help!

I followed the steps shown in the link. I don't see Ruckus in the list from Advanced IP scanner. Please see the attached screenshots. Please advice.

Thanks!Advanced IP Scanner 2024-02-03_12-19-16.jpgIP address 2024-02-03_12-21-30.jpg

Hi @vijaya173 

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Hi @vijaya173 

Please try this way:

How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens