Icx 7150 ruckus replacement

Est1997otr
New Contributor

Need a replacement icx 7150

4 REPLIES 4

Jayavidhya

Hi @Est1997otr 

Greetings of the day,

Please provide the detailed description of the issue. Also please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I had a case # 01554434, opened prior to Ruckus posting on Nov 2022, that they will no longer support learn our homes. My issue wasn’t resolved.   I had not been In my house for  6 months Before my ICX 7150 model stopped working and still my issue has not been rectified. This device was in my home when I purchased by Lennar home.  I contact the Lennar homes at the time and ask them. What should I do? They referred to ruckus to get the device Replaced. How can I get My device replaced. Please help

There is no lights the device stopped working 

Hello @Erasport1 

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. To maintain order and ensure that your query receives the attention it deserves, we kindly request that you create your own post on the forum rather than posting or requesting help on existing posts. This helps us manage and address your concerns more effectively. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you with your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Erasport1
New Contributor

I had a case # 01554434, opened prior to Ruckus posting on Nov 2022, that they will no longer support learn our homes. My issue wasn’t resolved.   I had not been In my house for  6 months Before my ICX 7150 model stopped working and still my issue has not been rectified. This device was in my home when I purchased by Lennar home.  I contact the Lennar homes at the time and ask them. What should I do? They referred to ruckus to get the device Replaced. How can I get My device replaced. Please help