cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus stopped working for RING, and wifi ceiling boxes

lmfiecke
New Contributor

I have gone through the fixes, looked in knowledge base.  Did what was instructed after my power outage.  The ruckus hasn't worked for about 6 mths.  My Ring doesn't work nor my 2 Ruckus indoor aps.  I am frustrated for the fact you don't have customer service that can talk to you.  I am not tech savy but have tried many times to follow all the instructions. LanScan IP scan application’s download link for MAC devices I cannot download to get the IP address to even try the CLI.  The app says my mac is to old for that app.zj2kFLs6TTi+D1Plihu4vQ.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @lmfiecke 

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well. 

I appreciate the information you provided regarding the issue with your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Based on the description and the accompanying image, it appears that the switch is experiencing a challenge indicated by the presence of Amber/Orange SYST and Green PWR LEDs, signifying it's stuck in the boot mode.

To assist you in troubleshooting and resolving this matter, I recommend referring to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article accessible through the following link:
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Should you encounter any difficulties or require further clarification while following the steps outlined in the article, please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance. 

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated throughout this process.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @lmfiecke 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

As you would greatly appreciate a prompt response, I would greatly appreciate talking to a live person. But hey that’s not going to happen. I tried the instructions. Didn’t work. I can’t download the app to get an ip address because they say my computer is too old. I have a Mac. So I guess I have to ask what are my next steps. Thanks

Hi @lmfiecke 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your prompt response and the provided update.

Could you please attempt a hard reset on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch multiple times to ascertain if it returns to its normal operational state? Kindly refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below for detailed instructions on the reset process:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Process-for-performing-a-phy...

If the initial reset attempt does not yield the desired results, I recommend repeating the reset process multiple times (approximately 10-15 times), as we have observed success in restoring functionality after multiple attempts in several instances. Following a successful reset using a paperclip, the SYST and PWR lights on the Switch should illuminate GREEN.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi