cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus access points (R510) are not working

Arun
New Contributor II

Ruckus Switch ICX 7150 C12P is connected over lan to 2 Ruckus access points (Model: R510) and it stopped after a power outage. I tried to factory reset the Ruckus access point and finished all the steps and received the final success message and then rebooted. After the reboot, SSID is not getting updated and it going back to the last known state and SSID is remaining as configure.me. I tried factory resetting the access point from the laptop web browser and from iOS App and both the time, it failed to rename the SSID. Also, I tried to update the firmware from 200.13.6.1.319 to 200.14.6.1.199 and that is also not getting completed. Can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Arun 

Thanks for your response.

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router is wrongly connected to the switch. Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) in one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Arun 

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router is wrongly connected to the switch. Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) in one of the 12 ports in the middle.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Arun
New Contributor II

Thank you so much Jayavidhya!! That worked! Really appreciate your help! 

Hi @Arun 

Good to hear that the issue was resolved.

Please feel free to mark the case as ACCEPTED SOLUTION.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi,

I am having an issue with my access point. I have a flashing yellow light on far left, with a green light next to the yellow one and the two far right ones. The middle light is off. Also, my ethernet ports throughout the house are not working.

I have the R510 Unleashed and ICX 7150-2X1G switch. Can you assist me? 

Hi @dewell_fears 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

As this case was raised by @Arun  which is old and now closed.

Please raise a new post with a detailed description of your network issue on RUCKUS Lennar Support

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.